Thursday, January 3, 2013

Gator Haters- January 3, 2013





You know what I can't stand?  

 I can't stand when your football team loses and one of your "friends" posts taunting comments on FB that they delight in your team losing.  WTF !  I had a friend post that they get a "special delight" in my Gators losing.  Huh?  So, I posted back that I enjoy when their team, the Pittsburgh Steelers (what a stupid name) lose so much more.  HA !  We got into a bit of a "row" over the whole thing as a result.  Very juvenille  for sure but I couldn't let her get away with that.  Another Gator Hater posted other blithering happy comments as soon as the game was over.  This guy is a stupid Seminole who spelled loathe "loath" and proceeded to babble that this was Karma for us being "arrogant".  Arrogant?  It's only arrogance if there's nothing backing it up.   I mean, we're the best team in the country, we have the best fans., we win all the time in all sports, the University of Florida is the best college in the southeast (at least public), it's the best looking campus in Florida  (have you seen Univ of Miami?- they should stretch a chain link fence around it with signs stating "hazard")  and our students and alumni are the best looking, the most talented, the richest, just... better....  Anyway, I reminded the stupid Seminole that the Gators beat them IN TALLAHASSEE by 11 points and rolled all over them like a dog roles in shit.  

Why would anyone hate us?   I don't get it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment