Monday, June 10, 2013

Car Inurance Ads; Someobdy's profit margin is way too high


I've got a "beef".....

I've been thinking lately about all the ads on TV for car insurance.  Those people have too much money.    It is beyond absurd how many ads there are for car insurance;  Geico wth the lizard, State Farm with that stupid "like a good neighbor" where their agent pops in (I hate those commercials), and of course "Flo" for Progressive.  They must spend in the billions for those ads.  This tells me the car insurance companies are making way too much money,  I feel confident that if you stripped all the ads and then had them charge what would be a fair price for taking on the risk of your having an accident, then car insurance would cost about $5 per month.  



No comments:

Post a Comment